2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
3 tablespoons chopped parsley
4 medium sweet potatoes
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon dried sage
Salt and pepper
1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- Heat oven 400 Degrees F.
- Pierce potatoes all over with a fork then arrange on a greased foil-lined baking sheet, cut sides down, & bake up to tender but not mushy, about 30 mins.
- Transfer to a plate & set aside until cool enough to handle; reserve foil-lined baking sheet.
- Arrange a rack in the oven about 6 inches from the heating element and preheat broiler.
- Scoop about half of the potato flesh from the skins, leaving a 1/2-inch thick wall around the edges & bottom of each half. (Reserve scooped out flesh for another use.)
- Cut each sweet potato shell lengthwise into 1/2-inch strips then arrange on the same foil-lined baking sheet in a single layer.
- In a bowl, parsley, combine oil, rosemary, oregano, sage, thyme, salt & pepper then brush all over potato skins & broil until browned in parts & piping hot, 4 up to 6 mins total.