1 c dry Italian bread crumbs
1 whole egg
1 tablespoon mayo
1/4 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
2 c zucchini
1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Heat oven up to 350 degrees F.
- Prepared baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spray parchment paper with olive oil cooking spray or brush with olive oil.
- In a big bowl combine , bread crumbs, grated zucchini, mayo, egg, Old Bay & mustard.
- Mix well.
- Form mixture into 8 cakes about 1/2 inch thick.
- Bake cakes in oven for 40 mins flipping cakes after first 20 mins.
- Remove from oven, serve immediately