1. 15 dried apricots
2. 1 c raw cashew
3. 3 carrots
- Put carrots into a pot & cover by 2 inches with water.
- Bring to a medium boil, reduce heat to medium-low, cover & simmer until tender, about 10 mins.
- Add 3/4 c cashews & apricots, cover & continue to simmer until carrots are very soft, 5 to 7 mins more; reserve 1/2 c of the cooking water, & then drain well.
- Transfer carrot mixture & reserved water to a food processor & purée until smooth.
- Chill for at least 60 mins, then garnish with remaining cashews & serve.