1. 2 c(8 ounces.) Cool Whip Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
2. 4 ounces. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Philadelphia Cream Cheese
3. 1-1/2 c cold milk
4. 1-1/2 ounces. Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate
5. 1/2 c (2 ounces) hot brewed strong Maxwell house Coffee
6. 1 pkg. (16 ounces.) frozen pound cake
7. 1/4 c (1 ounces) caramel ice cream topping
8. 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Butterscotch Instant Pudding
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually beat in milk.
- Add dry pudding mix; beat 1 minute. Gently stir in 2 c Cool Whip.
- Mix coffee & caramel topping until blended.
- Place half the cake cubes in 10 parfait glasses; drizzle with half the coffee mixture.
- Cover with half the cream cheese mixture, than 1/3 of the grated chocolate. Repeat.
- Top with remaining cool whip & chocolate.
- Refrigerate 240 minutes.
- Garnish each parfait with a fresh raspberry just before serving.