1. Freshly ground pepper
2. 2 cloves Garlic
3. 2 tbsp olive oil
4. 30 grams Butter
5. Maldon sea salt
6. 6 medium Potatoes
- Heat the oven to 220°C (425°F).
- Put the potato on a chopping board, flat side down.
- Start from one end of the potato, cut almost all the way through, at about 3 until 4 mm intervals.
- Arrange the potatoes in a baking tray and insert the garlic in between the slits.
- Scatter some butter on top of each potato.
- Then with drizzle olive oil & sprinkle some ground black pepper & salt.
- Bake the potatoes for about 40 mins or until the potatoes turn crispy and the flesh is soft.