3 tbspExtra-virgin olive oil
1/3 cup Walnuts
1 tbsp Fresh Lemon juice
1 3/4 pound head Green leaf lettuce,
1/2 Bosc Pear,
3 ounces Plain, reduced-fat soft Goat Cheese
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preeat oven or toaster oven to 275° F.
- Spread walnuts on a baking tray and bake until fragrant and lightly browned, about 10 mins.
- Roughly chop nuts.
- Place lemon juice, oil, & a pinch of pepper & salt in a jar with a lid.
- Close tightly and shake vigorously to combine.
- Place lettuce and pear slices in a mixing bowl.
- Season with pepper & salt , add dressing, & Stir.
- Divide among plates, sprinkle cheese & nuts on top, & serve.
- Makes 4 (3-cup) servings