1 large egg,
4 chicken breast halves
1/2 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
2 tablespoons butter or margarine,
1 3/4 cups spaghetti sauce
1/4 cup Chopped fresh parsley
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
1 tablespoon Grated Parmesan cheese
- Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Dip chicken in egg, & dredge in breadcrumbs.
- Cook chicken in butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat until browned on both sides. Spoon spaghetti sauce over chicken; bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat, & simmer 10 mins.
- Sprinkle with cheeses & parsley; cover and simmer 5 mins, or until cheeses melt.