1. 1 cup onion
2. 1 clove garlic
3. 1 tablespoon olive oil
4. 1/2 cup mayonnaise
5. 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
6. 1/2 cup sour cream
7. 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
8. 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat olive oil in a small pan over medium-low heat.
- Add garlic & onion & cook until they turn brown in color, stirring occasionally, about 20 mins.
- Take care not to burn the onions. Remove from heat & allow to cool.
- In a large bowl combine cooled onion, pepper, sour cream, salt, Worcestershire sauce & mayonnaise.
- Chill 30 mins.