1. 4 cups Rice
2. 1 12-ounces can Cream of celery soup
3. 4 Boneless chicken breasts
4. 1 12-ounces can Cream of chicken soup
5. 2 c Broccoli
6. 1 12-ounces can Broccoli and cheese soup
7. 1 c Velveeta cheese
8. 2 c cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Boil chicken breasts with your seasoning preferences & allow to cool.
- Cube chicken breasts and set aside.
- Mix together cream of chicken, cream of celery, & cheese soups & broccoli.
- Layer cooked rice at the bottom of casserole pan.
- Mix the broccoli & chicken into the soup.
- Sprinkle the cubed cheese over the rice.
- Spoon soup,chicken, & broccoli mixture on top of the rice layer.
- Sprinkle top with shreaded cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until cheese is melted & browned.