1. 4 medium potatoes
2. 2 ounce (0.5 c) cheddar cheese
3. 4 oz reduced fat cream cheese
4. 8 ounces (2 c) fat free milk
5. 1 tbs butte
6. 1 tbs whole wheat flour
7. Additional salt and pepper
9. 2 ounces (0.5 c) plain non-fat Greek yogurt
10. 1 small onion
- Preheat oven to 400° F .
- Squirt a 1 quart casserole dish with non-fat cooking spray.
- Layer 0.5 of the potatoes into bottom of the prepared casserole dish.
- Top with the onion slices, and add the remaining potatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium-size saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Mix in the flour and salt, and stir constantly with a whisk for 1 minute. Stir in milk.
- Cook until mixture has thickened.
- Stir in cream cheese, shredded cheese, and yogurt all at once, and continue stirring until melted, about a minute or so.
- Outpour cheese over the potatoes, and involucre the dish with aluminum foil.
- Grill for about 1 hours until 1.5 hours, or until potatoes are cooked through, and top of potatoes has start off to brown and crisp