1. 1 1/3 c Water
2. 0.5 tsp Onion powder
3. 1 10.75-oz can Cream of Chicken Soup
4. 1.5 pounds Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast Halves
5. 3/4 c Rice
6. 4 ounces (1 c) Cheddar Cheese
7. 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Mix soup, water, rice, onion powder and black pepper in 2 qt.
- shallow baking dish. Top with chicken.
- Sprinkle chicken with additional pepper.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 375 F degree for 45 min.
- or until chicken is no longer pink and rice is done.
- Uncover, sprinkle cheese over chicken, the cheese melts from the heat of the chicken.
- For a nice addition stir in 2 cups of fresh or canned, or frozen vegetables into soup mixture before topping with chicken.