1. 1 1/4 c Graham cracker crumbs
2. 1/4 c Sugar
3. 4 8-ounces packages Cream cheese
4. 1 14-ounces can Sweeted condensed milk
5. 4 Eggs
6. 1/3 c Unsifted flour
7. 1/3 c Butter
8. 1 tbsp Vanilla
* For lighter cheesecake add:
1 8-ounces container Sour cream
1/4 c Lemon juice
- Heat oven 350° F. For New York Style Cheesecake omit lemon juice & sour cream.
- Mix melted butter with graham cracker crumbs & press into the bottom of a 12" springform pan.
- Beat the 4 packages of cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually add the condensed milk & beat until smooth.
- Add the eggs & the 1/3 cup of flour and vanilla & mix well.
- Pour into the pan and bake 60 minutes until lightly browned.
- The center may not seem completely set.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack until completely cool.
- Run a knife around the edge of the cake but do not remove the rim.
- Chill for several hours or over night.
- Remove the rim and slice into small pieces.This cake will provide 12 up to 16 pieces.
- Top with your favorite fruit if desired.
- For a lighter, lemony cheesecake - heat oven to 300° F .
- Make the crust as instructed above.
- Beat 2 - 8 oz. packages of cream cheese.
- Add 3 eggs,14 oz. of sweetened condensed milk, sourcream and the lemon juice.
- Pour into pan and bake for 50 up to 55 mins unti the cake springs back when lightly touched.
- Follow the same directions above for cooling, chilling, & serving.