1/4 c Sugar
3 teaspoon Baking Powder
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1 c Milk
1 c Flour
3 tablespoons Butter (Melted)
- Mix ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add milk, melted butter, & egg.
- Mix with a whisk until mixed but still lumpy, do not over mix.
- Pour into a hot griddle set at 325° F, into desired pancake sizes.
- Flip pancake when the batter starts to bubble, but before the underside to too brown.
- Cooking is finished when the cake is golden brown.
- Serves three Adults, or two Adults & two small children