1. 3 Potatoes
2. 2 tablespoons Butter
3. 1 cup Cheddar Cheese
4. 2 tablespoons Flour
5. 1/4 cup Onions
6. 1 1/4 cups milk
8. Black Pepper
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Cook onion in butter until soft, add flour and cook for 2 min, whisking.
- Whisk in milk & cook until thick and bubbly.
- Remove from heat & add 3/4 c of cheese, stirring until melted; season with peppert & salt.
- Layer half of potatoes in a baking dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover with half of sauce.
- Layer remaining potato slices on top of sauce and season.
- Top with remaining sauce and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake, covered, for 30 min or until potatoes are tender.
- serve for 4 servings