1 head Cauliflower
1 tablespoon Cream cheese
2 tablespoon Unsalted butter
2 cloves Garlic
1/4 cup Parmesan
- Set a stockpot of water to boil over high heat.
- Clean & cut cauliflower into small pieces.
- Boild cauliflower for about 6 mins, or until well done.
- Drain well.
- Pat cooked cauliflower very dry between several layers of paper towels.
- In a bowl with an immersion blender, or in a food processor, puree the hot cauliflower with the cream cheese, butter, garlic, salt, Parmesan & pepper until almost smooth