2 tablespoons. Fig jell
4 oz. Goat Cheese
6 slices Prosciutto
- Place thin sliced prosciutto side by side, overlapping little on a sheet of parchment paper.
- Spread fig jell over the entire length of the sliced prosciutto.
- Cut the Fresh Goat Cheese Log lengthways into four pieces.
- Place the pieces of Goat Cheese Log on the fig jell.
- Roll the prosciutto around the Goat Cheese Log & place in the refrigerator for 60 minutes.
- With a very sharp knife cut the prepared log into ½ inch pieces & arrange on a serving platter.