1. 2 c Confectioners Sugar
2. 8 oz. Cream cheese
3. 0.5 tsp Ground ginger
4. 15 oz. Canned pumpkin
5. 1 tsp Ground cinnamon
- It is very important to make sure your cream cheese is completely softened before starting this recipe.
- In an electric mixer, beat the softened sugar & cream cheese.
- Afterwards add ginger, pumpkin & cinnamon.
- Scrape down bowl to ensure all ingredients are mixed thoroughly.
- Mix 1 more min to mix completely.
- Serve in a small bowl with apple slices, pear slices or/and ginger snap cookies for dipping.