1. Chocolate syrup
2. Cool Whip
3. 1 can Sweetened condensed milk
4. 1 jar Caramel ice cream topping
5. 5 Butterfinger candy bars
6. 1 box German Chocolate Cake Mix
- Bake the cake according to package directions in a 13 x 9 inch pan.
- When it's done, and while it's still hot, punch holes in the cake and pour the sweetened condensed milk over the top making sure some of it sinks in the holes.
- Do the same with the caramel ice cream topping.
- Sprinkle on some of the broken candy pieces.
- When it's cool, spread the Cool Whip topping on the top, and then sprinkle the rest of the broken bars.
- Then drizzle more caramel all over and then drizzle chocolate syrup all over in zig zags.
- Hint! Put all your candy bars in the freezer.
- When you're ready to use them, take them from the freezer.
- Leave the wrappers on and take a mallet or a hammer and smash them inside the wrappers. Keep cool.
- Enjoy.. :)