1. 1 can Fat free cream of mushroom soup
2. 1 can Rotel tomatoes
3. 4 boneless, skinless Chicken breasts
4. 1 can (8 oz.) Tomato sauce
5. 1 large Onion
6. 1 package Spaghetti
7. 1 large Bell pepper
8. 1/2 stick Butter
9. 1 16 oz. Mexican Velveeta cheese
- Boil the chicken breasts in a large pan, reserving the water.
- While the chicken is boiling, melt the butter in a large deep skillet and saute the onion and pepper until translucent.
- Add the soup,tomato sauce, tomatoes, & sliced Velveeta cheese to the onion & peppers & heat & toss until everything is warm and then set the mixture aside.
- When the chicken is done, remove to a plate to cool & bring the water to a boil.
- Break the spaghetti into 3 or 4 inch pieces & cook according to package directions.
- While the spaghetti is cooking, cut the chicken into bite sized pieces & add to the cheese mix & soup in the skillet, stirring to mix well.
- Strain the spaghetti and rinse it with cool water and then add it to the chicken mixture, stirring to mix well.
- Turn all into a large baking dish, cover with foil and bake at 300° F for 60 mins .
- This is a heavy dish, so a light side dish such as a vegetable or salad would be good with this, but really it''s a meal by itself.