1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen puff pastry shells
1 cup milk
1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
3 Tablespoons. caramel ice cream topping
4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese
1 Granny Smith or Red Delicious apple
- Heat oven to 425 degree F.
- Bake pastry shells as directed on package; cool.
- Meanwhile, beat Neufchatel and 1/4 cup milk with mixer until blended.
- Add dry pudding mix and remaining milk; beat 2 min.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Remove top and doughy center from each pastry shell; discard removed pastry.
- Fill shells with pudding mixture; top with apples and caramel topping.
- Serve with pastry tops.
- Substitute 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries and chocolate sauce, or 1 cup cherry or blueberry pie filling, for the sliced apple and caramel topping.