1. 4 eggs
2. 1/2 c butter or margarine
3. 1/2 c packed brown sugar
4. 1 pkg. (8 ounces.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
5. 1 can (15 ounces.) pumpkin
6. 1 pkg. (2-layer size) yellow cake mix7. 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon
8. 1 pkg. (3.4 ounces.) JELL-O Pumpkin Spice
9. Flavor Instant Pudding
10. 1 env. DREAM WHIP Whipped Topping Mix
11. 1/3 c milk
12. 3 tablespoon. maple syrup
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray.
- Mix cake mix, butter and 1 egg until blended; press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Beat brown sugar, cream cheese, pumpkin, remaining eggs & dry pudding mix with mixer until blended; pour over crust.
- Bake 40 minutes. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean; cool 10 minutes.
- Use foil handles to transfer dessert to wire rack; cool completely.
- Meanwhile , mix whipped topping mix, syrup & milk in big bowl with mixer on low speed until blended.
- Beat on high speed 4 minutes. or until mixture forms stiff peaks.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Spread whipped topping mixture into sprinkle & dessert with cinnamon before cutting into bars to serve.
- Garnish with toasted pecan halves.