1. 1 tube black decorating gel
2. 1/4 c (1/2 of 3 oz. pkg.) JELL-O Grape Flavor Gelatin
3. 1 pkt. (3 oz.) JELL-O Lime Flavor Gelatin
4. 9 ounces (2 1/2 c) boiling water
5. 32 pieces red string licorice, cut 1/2-inch each
- Spray insides of 24- 1 ounce. plastic shot glasses with cooking spray; set aside.
- Add 1-1/3 c boiling water to lime gelatin mix in a medium bowl.
Stir 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Chill 12-15 minutes or until cool but not set.
- Meanwhile, add remaining 1/3 c boiling water to grape gelatin mix in small bowl; stir 2 minutes.until completely dissolved.
- Spoon about 1-1/4 tespoons. into each shot glass; set aside.
- Spoon chilled lime gelatin over partially set grape gelatin; refrigerate 180 minutes or until firm.
- Unmold desserts onto tray just before serving.
- Insert licorice into each side for "bolts" & decorate face with decorating gel. Serve immediately.
Keep kids safe!:Step 5
- For children under 6 years of age, cut JIGGLERS into small bite-size pieces.
- Children should always be seated & supervised while eating. For more information, visit www.KraftKidsSafe.com.
Make the glow.:
- Substitute boiling tonic water in place of tap water.
- The quinine in tonic water illuminates under black fluorescent party lights.