Mae's Super Easy Chicken Quesidillas4 Servings
8 tbsp salsa, optional
1 cup shredded cheese
2 9 oz can chicken
8 tbsp sour cream
8 8 inch flour tortillas
- Heat tortillas in pan, this will make them easy to fold.
- Spread 1 tbsp sour cream on each tortilla.
- Spread 1/8 of chicken on half tortilla.
- Top with salsa (optional).
- Top white cheese.
- Fold over, preheat on medium for 3 mins.
- Flip over, preheat for additional 3 mins until cheese is melted.
- Cut into halfs or thirds.
- Serve immediately while hot.
Avocado Chicken Salad4 Serving
2 Sea Salt
2 Black Peppercorn
2 Onion Powder
2 Seasoned Salt
4 Scopes Goat Cheese
2 Whole Lime (Juiced)
4 Leaves Lettuce Chopped
2 Ripe Avocado
4 small Cooked Chicken Breasts (Cubed)
- Cut avocado in half Scoop out avocado mad save shell. Cut 1 half into cubes & set aside. Place other half in bowl & mash with fork, mixing in seasonings & 1 scoop of goat cheese.
- Once mixed add lettuce, cubed chicken & another scoop of goat cheese.
- Add mix gently & lime juice in bowl.
- Fill avocado shell with chicken salad. Serve cold.
Homedtyle Country Fried Bonelss Chicken Thighs
2 tbsp Season Salt
2 cup AP Flour
1 tbsp Fresh Ground Pepper
3 large Eggs
2 tsp Tabasco Sauce
1/4 cup Milk
- Heat oil up to 335 deg F in a Deep skillet or Deep Fryer.
- Properly clean & wash chicken then pat dry.
- Sprinkle with pepper & salt on both side, aside.
- Combine milk, eggs & tabasco in a separate med bowl, wisk together.
- Add chicken to flour mixture one at a time coating both side, shake off excess flour.
- Dredge Each piece in egg mixture.
- Add chicken back to flour mixture cover bowl & shake to coat.
- Shake off excess flour.
- Lay chicken in heat oil.
- Cook for approx 7 minutes on one side, Pierce with knife tip to vent chicken flip & cook for approx 5 mins.
- Pierce in center, make sure juices run clear (No blood).
- Remove from oil, place on draining racks.
- Serve hot & enjoy